Delivery of your sauna.
1. All Dynamic Saunas are shipped via freight carrier for Curbside delivery. This is not a white glove service, carrier is not obligated to move the item close to your home. They are only responsible to delivery to your curbside or end of your driveway.
(***We reserve the right to cancel a order for delivery locations that are on islands or remote destination within the continental United Sates. If you are concerned with your location, please contact us prior to making the purchase.***)
2. You will receive a phone call from the freight carrier to set a delivery day and time. You will be contacted 24 to 48 hours prior to delivery. Delivery is normally within a 4 hours window and every effort will be made to ensure that.
3. Any delivery issues (remote areas, long driveways, large and low hanging trees, apartment complex, stairs, etc.) should be addressed with the freight carrier when you make your appointment.
4. The sauna will be delivered in 1 box for 1-2 person models or multiple boxes for larger units. All boxes will be strapped to a pallet. Our saunas, in most cases, are delivered in a semi truck with a 53 foot trailer. The single driver will unload the pallet ONLY to your curbside or driveway.
(CAUTION: All boxes are strapped to a pallet, you will need 2 or more people to hold and remove the boxes from the pallet after the straps have been cut. Boxes can fall when the straps are being cut, please make sure you have at least 1 or more person holding the boxes.)
5. Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the exterior of the box(s) for any damage. Please indicate any minor scratches, indentations, or scuff marks to the box(s). You do not need to open the boxes to inspect the sauna. Refuse delivery if you should see a large hole anywhere (most likely damage made by freight carrier forklift forks).